Data analysis tools and software programs are used to sort an organization’s data in order to identify hidden patterns and establish relationships. These tools inspect, transform and model the data with the aim to discover useful and meaning information that can aid in decision-making processes.
Well, the right data analysis tools can bring a better ROI for an organization. The reasons behind this are:
- Automated Data validation
- Minimizing the human errors
- Better collaboration
- Better visualizations and easy analysis
- Better self-service BI
- Immediate response and performance
Hence, the appropriate data analysis tools can help improve the enterprise overall performance.
Here is a list of some of the best data analysis tools for businesses:
- OpenRefine: Formerly called as GoogleRefine, this is a data cleaning software that offers you a quick way to do data analysis using its clustering algorithms.
- Tableau: It democratizes visualization in a simple and intuitive tool. For analytics processes, this tool lets the users quickly examine a hypothesis, sanity check their guts and explore the data wisely.
- KNIME: It allows you to analyze, manipulate and model the data in a spontaneous way through visual programming.
- RapidMiner: This tool is much like KNIME that operates on the concept of visual programming. It is capable of analyzing, manipulating and modeling the data.
- NodeXL: It is an analysis and visualization software of network systems and relationships.
- Google Fusion Tables: It is a flexible tool for large data-set visualization, data analysis and mapping.
- Import.io: This is a great tool for harvesting data from forums and websites.
- Solver: This is a wonderful linear programming and optimization tool in Excel that helps you to set constraints.
All these data analysis tools should be preferred because of their ease of use, free availability, powerful capabilities and well-documented resources.